Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hilcrest Outreach / Glory to GOD

Hillcrest OutreachRos Tia & ShanePaulaMelissa & RachaelMadeline and McKenzieNoahMe & AbbyThe Montgomery Family



I wanted to share some pictures of our Summer Small Group Outreach we had this past Saturday at Hilcrest. We were able to minister to 12 wonderful girls in the RTCC program. Some of whom received Christ into their hearts. I am in awe of how God can make a hard heart become open to receive Him with simple gestures of love that melts away all heartache and molds it into a heart of love. I saw girls who seemed so hard-hearted weep so hard and humble themselves to God. God moved so beautifully. Thank you Lord for allow us all to minister for Your glory. If we do not love we are nothing. 1 Cor. 13

To my small group: What an awesome group you are. I pray God continues to grow us into beautiful relationships with one another. God bless you and keep you =)


***H.O.P.E ***
He Offers Peace Eternally
-Jeremiah 29:11


1 comment:

Rachael said...

The chaplain brought the girls to church last night! I was not there, but Edward saw them at SWITCH! I am so excited!!!