Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sign Language - May 3, 2008 - Song by Rita Springer, Gonna Be Worth It

This is a short video my little precious friend videotaped off my camera at a women's conference I signed at in May 2008, in Rainbow City, Alabama.

It is for the most part recorded sideways and isn't the song in its entirety signed. So hopefully it won't be too much strain on your neck to watch =)

I thank God for enabling me to do this for Him. I consider it my sacrifice and worship to Him. It is such an honor and I am so thankful to be able to minister to affect lives for the glory of God.

His kingdom come, His will be done and..... never mine.

Be A Sign For Jesus! ><> It is gonna be worth it all!

God bless you!

I HAVE STRENGTH FOR ALL THINGS IN CHRIST WHO EMPOWERS ME [I AM READY FOR ANYTHING AND EQUAL TO ANYTHING THROUGH HIM WHO INFUSES INNER STRENGTH INTO ME; I AM SELF-SUFFICIENT IN CHRIST'S SUFFICIENCY]
- Philippians 4:13 (AMP)

No comments: