We really enjoyed our time inside today with the rainy weather. Thanks to my great friend Rachael who let us borrow her gingerbread man pan we had a blast today as a family making a gingerbread (brownie) baby. Of course, Joshua baked .....we supervised. =)
JOSHUA'S RECIPE FOR A BROWNIE BABY
1. Preheat oven and mix your brownie mix.
2. Shake out the brownie mixture in pan to be
sure even, bake and cool.
3. Decorate with your favorite icing.
Of course, after you have taste-tested it.
4. Wa La - a brownie baby (see his diaper).
5. Enjoy with a good kiddie movie!