Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OnePrayer

I can't but help rejoice in the Lord always for He has done such marvelous works for us and through us.

I am so blessed to have made valuable relationships this year and last year in OnePrayer. I look back on one year ago and today and am proclaiming how great our God is and how wonderful are those people He brought into our lives to serve together and the many doors that were open and will be opened through OnePrayer.

I thank God for a wonderful church that thinks of the less fortunate and loves on a city no matter what it appears to be like. I am so grateful to be apart of it.

There were so many great people in our small group that were unable to attend the outreach day and I would love for you to go to this website and look at their pictures if you have a Facebook account. They each are a blessing to God and to me.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=91903548115&ref=ts


No comments: