Friday, July 3, 2009

My Life to Love

Last Sunday after going to our spiritual parents' church in Gadsden, we went to lunch where I found Joshua a cowboy outfit for $9. He completely loved it and looks so adorable in it.

On the way home we took the back way and had some nice family time. Pointing out chickens, donkeys, cows, horses and all sorts of animals. We stopped to let Joshua see the cows and stopped at a local farmer's market type store and got Joshua some ice cream and some veggies.

As I grow older I have learned to take one day, moment at a time and cherish it. We only have one life to love and I love my life!


1 comment:

reeda paul said...

You are so right- there is only one and I am so glad you love yours! You have a precious family and such gifts from God that you share with others freely. Thank you for that. Joshua does look precious in his cowboy outfit!!