Friday, July 24, 2009

My Song to My LORD

LORD, I want to start this blog and thank You for Your Presence this morning and how You planned it so beautiful like a song over me today. I love You LORD and here is my song/writing to You. Thank You for what You are doing in my life.

He is the song over our life and He knows every note, cord, every word, every verse, every rhythm.

Our lives are a song to Him.

A sweet fragrance to Him in how we sing our life.

How it ministers to those around us for His glory.

It reminds of how when you hear your own children sing worship songs along with the radio and how it blesses you.

Just something in your heart leaps with love.

How much more is our song when sung along with His and makes His heart leap with love and joy.

God You are my song I sing.

LORD I want to hear Your song over me.

How you sing Love over me and desire to dance with Your Beloved.

The fragrance would fill the room as much as Your Love.

I long to be intimate with You LORD.

No more break in the chorus.

No more it being a song repeatedly in vain.

But a song that comes from my every being into Your Holy Heart and Holy Place LORD.
I need Thee....I need Your Love....I need Your Song


IT IS a good and delightful thing to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises [with musical accompaniment] to Your name, O Most High, To show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night, With an instrument of ten strings and with the lute, with a solemn sound upon the lyre. For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the deeds of Your hands I joyfully sing. How great are Your doings, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep. (Psalm 92:1-5)

No comments: