Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Paths YET to be!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1)


As I sit here pondering how in control God is. I can't help but to praise Him. We see things so humanly and emotionally. We are as women emotional beings after all (and hormonal at times) but we are to let our spirit reign over those emotions and have God like perspectives, which takes such diligence in seeking Him and being with Him to do so. Also, I am caused to remember He made us this way to care and to be touched in this life, so being emotional is not a weakness but how we are created.. this circles back to what I said before... God like perspectives.  


I am so thankful His ways are higher than mine and He knows best! He knows what is YET to be. I am captivated by that word lately.. YET... or to be... stay tuned..in the future..in addition..eventually..in due course..ultimately..someday..up until now...
IN SPITE OF IT ALL.....


I look back since the beginning of the year and have felt such change in my life. I see how God spared me the pain of circumstances around me, delivered me from past hurts, generational curses/bondages and how He takes us seasons to seasons with people. Some are just co-journeyers in this walk with us briefly and some for life. Either way I am grateful for the time together.


I said all that above to say this. I trust HIM. I put my trust in HIM and know that even when I don't know... He knows and in spite of it all He has plans for my life and a future... a Yet to be.. so; therefore, I must take this journey with a road of many different experiences and lessons. I do feel God is moving me in new places and if it takes me down a different path than before then it takes me, and if it's alone then I have His Spirit to lead me and to go with me. Either way... I am going to TRUST this new season and what is to come. In all this I pray for straight paths guided by HIM...straight to His will for my life and for the lives of my family.


Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: