Friday, September 24, 2010

What Are Your Thoughts??

Today as Joshua asked me if I was going to tell Daddy on something he did (in fear.) I had a thought enter my mind from from the Holy Spirit. Would Jesus tell Abba Father on us? That is why after all He came to redeem us of our wrongs/sins. He is our Advocate, Defense and Intercessor. He stands in the gap for us to show us the way.

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.- 1 John 2:1

It has really got me thinking and seeking God (still even as I write this). Is this a narrative I have portrayed to Joshua? Is this a narrative passed down from my parents? Most importantly, is this Jesus' narrative?

Mother in the dictionary has many definitions but this one caught my eye. "A term of address for a female parent or a woman having or regard as having the status, function, or authority of a female parent."

I have tons of thoughts on this but to keep this simple and to get your thoughts I didn't share them in this post.

Actions speak louder than words. As we serve HIM.. they see the way to also

I saw this on a church sign (not word for word) and I think it gives insight perfectly.

If you are going to train up your children to go the right path...make sure you are on the same path.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS????

No comments: